Terms & Conditions
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE – TAYLOR B
Greetings from Taylor B!, a brand under the Taylor B. Fine Design Group Pte Ltd. (the “Company” or “Taylor B”).
- Acceptance of Terms and Conditions of Use
- By accessing or using the Website, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions contained. If you desire to withdraw the consent, you must immediately stop using the Website and cancel your log in account with Taylor B altogether. This Agreement may be modified by the Company from time to time.
- Logging In
You will not provide any false or misleading account information to Taylor B or create an account for anyone other than for your own use. You will not create more than one account for yourself. You will maintain updated contact information and will not transfer your account to anyone without our approval.
This Agreement will remain in full force and effect while you use the Website. The Company reserves the right to terminate or suspend your account at any time without notice if the Company believes that you have breached this Agreement, or for any other reason, with or without cause, at its sole discretion.
The Company is not responsible for the conduct of any user. The Company and its affiliates, subsidiaries, related entities or its partners are not liable (directly or indirectly) for any losses or damages whatsoever, whether direct, indirect, general, special, consequential, and/or incidental, arising out of or relating to the conduct of you or anyone else in connection with the use of the Website and/or any other damages resulting from communications or meetings with other users or persons you meet through the Website. You agree to take all necessary precautions in all interactions with other users.
The Company accepts no responsibility for checking the accuracy of data, programs or materials accessed through this Website and therefore makes no representation concerning its completeness, truth, accuracy or its suitability for any particular purpose. Users should rely on their own independent investigations. Before relying on any information accessed through this Website, a user should:
- carefully evaluate the accuracy, currency, completeness and relevance to their own circumstances of the information for the purpose for which it is to be used; and
- obtain any appropriate professional advice relevant to the user’s particular circumstances.
Links to other websites or apps are not an endorsement of material at those sites, or any associated organisation, product or service. It is the responsibility of the user to make their own decisions about the accuracy, currency, reliability and correctness of information contained in linked external websites or apps.
Information, data, programs or materials which are offensive, pornographic, unsuitable for minors’ access or otherwise of a criminal or violent nature may be accessible through the Website due to circumstances beyond our control such as hacking and Taylor B makes no representation as to the suitability of the information accessible for viewing by minors or any other persons.
By logging into the Website, you will be assuming all risks associated with use of the Website including risk of your computer, software or data being damaged by any virus which might be transmitted or activated via the Website or your access to it.
The Company does not warrant that your Website experience will always be safe and seamless in its operation. The Website may face delays, errors, service disruptions, time-outs and may even ‘hang’ (collectively referred to as “Disruptions”). Taylor B is not responsible for any of these Disruptions and you release Taylor B, its officers, directors, employees and staff from any claims, costs and damages known or unknown that may arise out of the Disruptions.
- Intellectual Property
The Company owns (and is entitled to enforce) all proprietary rights in the Website, and in all content, copyright, trademarks, trade names, service marks and other intellectual property rights related thereto. The Website may contain copyrighted material, trademarks, and other proprietary information of the Company and its licensors.
- Usage of Taylor B Website
You are solely responsible for the content, details and information that you post, upload, publish, link to, transmit, record, display or otherwise make available (hereinafter, “post”) on the Website or transmit to other users, including messages posted on Taylor B’s Instagram or Facebook page including profile text, whether publicly posted or privately transmitted (collectively, “Content”).
You are prohibited from posting as part of the Website any offensive, inaccurate, incomplete, abusive, obscene, threatening, harassing, bullying, intimidating, racially offensive, or illegal material, spam and Content.
You will not collect and store either manually or by automated means any Taylor B users information without our prior authorization.
You will not engage in any trade, multi-level marketing or business by exploiting the Website or Content.
You will not post any content such as hate speech that will incite any racial or religious tension or violence and any content that will contravene the Sedition Act (Cap. 290) and Maintenance of Religious Harmony Act (Cap. 167A).
You will not utilise the Website or Content to do anything unlawful and criminal in nature.
- Monitoring of Content
You consent to the Company monitoring or reviewing any Content you post on Instagram or Facebook. The Company may delete any Content, in whole or in part, that in the sole judgment of the Company violates this Agreement or may harm the reputation of the Company.
- Irrevocable Licence
By posting Content as part of the Website, you grant the Company, its subsidiaries, its affiliates, related companies, licensees and successors, an irrevocable license to use, copy, store, perform, display, reproduce, record, play, adapt, modify and distribute the Content.
The Company reserves the unfettered right to modify the Website with or without notice. You agree that the Company shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of the Website. You are responsible for regularly reviewing the Content to obtain timely notice of such amendments. If any amendment is unacceptable to you, you may terminate this agreement. If you continue to use the Website or Content after the effective date of each amendment, you will be deemed to have accepted such amended version of the Terms and Conditions of Use.
You must not post, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. Unless indicated otherwise, all content, images and graphics, video, audio, information, links, and other material and files (hereinafter collectively referred to as, the “Material”) found on this Website is protected by copyright, trademark and other proprietary rights. You expressly agree not to copy, reproduce, download, modify, edit, use, publish, transmit, reproduce in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, any Material on this Website without the prior written consent of the Company. You further agree to comply with all copyright, trademarks and other proprietary rights by any third parties that you may access from this Website. The Company will not be held responsible for any copyright, trademark or proprietary right infringements caused by third party material accessed on the Website.
- Combining of Information
The information that you give us and information about your order from Taylor B may be combined with other personally identifiable information (such as demographic information, Email and past purchase history) available from our records and other sources. This information will be used to make our future marketing efforts more efficient.
- Product Pricing, Availability, Disclaimers
We strive to ensure the accuracy of pricing and availability of items on the Website, but despite our best efforts, errors may occur.
- If an item's actual price is in fact lower than our stated price online, we will still charge you the lower amount for your order.
- If an item is not available as stated online, we will contact you with an expected shipping date.
- "Grab it Now" items on the Website are available for purchase ONLINE ONLY. In-store "paper" credits may not be used to purchase these items.
- Taylor B merchandise will not be delivered in the products original packaging or boxes. All merchandise are inspected upon arrival at the warehouse and repackaged.
- Return and exchange policy
Taylor B accepts exchange within a five (5) days period after a purchase is made. However, only strictly under the terms and conditions set forth below:
- Item must be returned in original condition and with the packaging it came in. Whereby if there are any wear and tear or any other signs of physical misuse, Taylor B will not accept the items. For instances, wear and tear materializes in many forms; stains, torn or scratched due to physical misuse or any other form of failure to properly care for furniture pieces. Taylor B however reserves the right to investigate any manufacturing defects in items.
- For the sake of hygiene purposes as well as fair trading for the consumer, Taylor B will not exchange any of the following merchandises:
- Mattress purchases
- Beddings and linens
- Leather purchases
- Merchandises marked as ‘Grab It Now’ or any other mode of discounted pieces
- Merchandises accepted and purchased ‘As Is’.
Exchange enquiries can only be entertained between 10am to 5pm from Mondays to Fridays only.
- Exchange process
The good news is that Taylor B does not charge any additional re-stocking fees as we want to encourage a hassle-free return process. However, delivery charges are due and payable. For the avoidance of doubt, an additional delivery charge of between SGD$80 and SGD$150 will be charged for the collection of returned or exchanged furniture as well as disassembly services, depending on the purchase as well as delivery rates in force from time to time. Our customer service executive will be contacting you to arrange for an allocated date and time for collection.
Furthermore, merchandises that are mishandled and/or damaged during the delivery process will be replaced by us (if a similar item is available) or we reserve the right to extend to you a store-credit of the same value to exchange with other in-store merchandises if the item is not available.
- Refund policy
Taylor B strives to deliver the best customer experience. Goods sold are non-refundable save for items that have been deemed to have manufacturing defects. For goods with manufacturing defects, Taylor B will briefly issue a refund which will take up to 21 business days to be processed.
- Manufacturing Warranty
Taylor B is a premier furniture retail store that features a variety of merchandise from different designer brands. Manufacturing warranty varies for each product from a different designer. Taylor B itself provides a three (3) month manufacturing warranty for all its pieces. However, the warranty may be deemed void under the following circumstances:
- Merchandises are stored, used and displayed outdoor and exposed to the elements;
- Any signs or indications of distressing incidents materializing due to improper care of furniture (i.e. abrasive cleaning powder or liquid, marble porous quality to absorb spill, changes in tonal hue as wood is subjected to change under prolong or intense exposure to sunlight, etc.)
- Wear and tear of furniture due to accidents, cuts, burns, watermarks, staining, metal discoloration due to oxidization or any other external forces.
- Merchandises purchased on an ‘As Is’ basis have no warranty, refund nor exchange policy.
- Natural, intended, distressed finishes, such as Caracole’s Silver Leaf veneer, Vintage Mirror meant-to-be rustic look, leather’s crinkles or folded lines as it is a natural feature and any other hand-crafted merchandises or intended ones.
Lastly, Taylor B does not provide any additional product care services beyond the warranty period such as installation, varnishing or product repair services. Keep in mind rough or inappropriate care of furniture is prone to wearing and tearing.
Still no answers to your questions? Do drop an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or ring us at 6225 7090. Do note that we receive multiple queries in a day and will endeavour to respond to you as soon as possible.
- Governing Law